Wednesday, October 5, 2011

 Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 122!!


Hello ~ You've got Jeannie here from Dragonfly Journeys on the Design Team as your hostess for this weeks post, and we are so excited to tell you about our new sponsor....Krista from Saturated Canary!  She's not only gorgeous and talented, but her images are fun and funky and I want them all!  Here's a little introduction, and what she'd like you to know about her....
My name is Krista Smith. I am the artist behind the Etsy shop, Saturated Canary Digis. I began working in the stamping world about a year ago when I was hired to create rubber designs for the sweet Scottish company, Sugar Nellie. They launched my artwork under the name 'Simply Sassy.' I moved into the digital world just this past month (it's been a super busy month, indeed!). And-- I love it!! There is a little more freedom here, as I can create anything that pops into my head:)! I am so humbled by the artistic talent of the girls coloring in my designs-- it is truly an inspiration! Likewise, I am so thankful for the friendships I've made in this wonderful and lovely crafty community! It's been a true delight! I'd love for you to stop by my challenge/inspiration blog, Saturated Canary Challenge and join in the fun...And, while you're there, click over to my personal blog (Saturated Canary) and introduce yourself! I am a bit eclectic and touch on everything from family (I've got me a great one!) to fashion (obsessed!)...Please say 'hi!'...I'd love to be friends!:)

Here is what our Design Team has created with some of Krista's designs:





 



  




Well what did you think?  I know after seeing what our fabulous Design Team has created with this Sketch, that you are certainly inspired now to show us what you can do with it...right?  Before you hear all of the rules we need to announce our Grand Prize Winner of last week's Challenge 121, which is.........

Congratulations!

Please contact Arlana at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com to claim your prize! Be sure to grab your Grand Prize Banner along the sidebar to proudly display on your blog!

Also, the Top Three for last week are:
1. THERESA
2. JENNY
3. ROXY R


Be sure to grab your Top Three Banner on the sidebar! Congratulations to all of you!

To play along this week, it's really simple: 
NOTE:  This week our Sketch is a rectangle, but a square will also be accepted!
1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. You may use any stamp or element you have to create your card, however if you have any Saturated Canary images, we'd love to see what you can do with them.

2. If posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch 122.

3. Add a link on your blog to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

4. Post your card along with the link.

5. Sign into Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.

6. Be sure to leave a comment here as we love hearing from you. You must do this to be considered for the Grand Prize.

Most important......Have Fun!!!!
Photobucket



20 comments:

  1. Good morning everyone. Congratulations to Gro and to the fabulous top 3, wonderful cards. The DT cards are so gorgeous I loved looking at them. Have a great day everyone - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to our winners this week. Amazing card this week. We sure love to see your inpiration. Wow, what a fun sponsor. Krista, your images are so cute. Thanks for sponsoring us. And, Jeannie, fabulous job on the post this week. We appreciate the help each week.
    Have a wonderful week everyone.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ever so much for choosing my card as Top 3 :) Looking forward to creating a card using this weeks sketch too!
    Love all the DT cards, Kristas images are fabulous and you all have showcased them perfectly :)

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow, thanks so much for choosing my card as a top pick, I couldn't believe it!!! (Actually scrolled down to make sure there weren't 2 people with my name, haha!) I love the sponsor this week, I think I'm gonna have to go get me some digi stamps, thanks tons, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all of this week's winners, you so deserve it! Jeannie, great job on the post and ladies....beautiful work. Krista, thanks so much for being our sponsor for this week, had so much fun working with your image. Looking forward to seeing all of this week's creations.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi de hi everyone, who what a week. Congratulations to all our winners this week awesome job and I adore your winners card and our Top 3's cards. Arlana another great sketch to work with being a square or a rectangle. Kirsta, thank you so much for being our sponsor awesome fun images to work with and all so cute. Jeannie great post, I love your postingit's to the point, I tend to woffle far to much. Take care everyone and happy crafting.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great creations with some super cute images...thanks for the great sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sketch. I always know where to come for a great sketch. Keep up the good work,
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what fabulous inspiration ladies! and lovin those images ~ so 'darlin'!
    thanks for another great sketch ~ i'm stoked i got to play along this week ~ it's been a while since i got scrappin happy ~ and i appreciate your inspiration!

    congrats to last week's winners!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello ladies, I certainly love the adorable images and cards you made from Saturated Canary Digi's. I'm enjoying my visit her in Utah with Arlana. We had a wonderful day yesterday and totally forgot about SSW! Had a nice visit with my son at college. He was happy to have his mom buy him some food!!! The weather drastically changed yesterday even though I was in my capris and was still screaming sunshine and warmth...instead the rains came and the power went out. We woke up this morning to snow! Crazy weather!
    Congrats to our winners and good look to our followers this week! I know someone will love receiving 2 of Krista's darling images!
    Hugs, Judi and Arlana

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow what amazing cards this week ladies xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the challenge!! Love the sketches

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeouss work DT ;) I didn't have a canary image ;) yet hahahaha as they are stinkin cute!!

    hugss Ria

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved working with this sketch thank you and your DT cards are amazing! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great sketch, and fab samples from all of the DT. I love how each DT member has used a different image for a great range of inspiration, and also how some of the team have even produced more than one card. These images must be truly addictive (glad I'm not the only one who is addicted!)
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oops sorry I forgot to leave a comment. Fabulous cards by the DT and Krista's images are fab, I have a couple from Sugar Nellie but would love some more. Thanks for another great sketch. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a wonderful sketch again. I had so much fun following it.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another great sketch, thanks, and great DT inspiration too with the fabulous images. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Ladies!!
    Great Sketch, wonderful creations by DT. Thanks for all the inspirations.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous creations from the DT ... I love those images!!

    ReplyDelete