Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sweet Sketch #57 and Digi Doodle Stamps

Hello everyone and welcome to another fabulous Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!! We hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th! It is Stacy here, I am doing the post this week. It is a bittersweet week for me, because I am so excited to be doing the post, but at the same time we have to say "good-bye" to my very good friend Heather today. She is leaving the DT here at Sweet Sketch to devote more time to here digi store and challenge blog. I know the rest of the DT is going to miss her just as much as I am. We wish you the best of luck Heather! I am sure she will be by to visit us from time to time.
Our very own Arlana has a fantastic sketch for us to work with this week. Check it out....








Our sponsor this week is Digi Doodle Stamps! They have a wide variety of digi's available, you are sure to find that perfect image that you have been looking for. Judi from Digi Doodle is generously offering one lucky winner a $10 gift certificate!











Last week's winner of 7 digi stamps from Bugaboo is :

HELEN
Please e-mail Arlana at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com for your prize information. Thanks to everyone who joined us last week. You all did such a great job with the sketch and we're really looking forward to seeing what you do with this week's sketch! Tell your friends!

To Play Along This Week - it's simple:

1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. You may use any stamp or element you have to create your card, although if you have any of the Digi Doodle Stamps images, we'd love to see what you do with them.

2. If posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch along with each week's number, which is 57.

3. Add a link on your blog about Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

4. Post your card along with the link.

5. Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your site.

6. Leave the Design Team some sweet comments as we love hearing from you.

And most important: HAVE FUN!!

Here are the SWEET creations the design team came up with...



Kathie - Kathie'z Kardz

Genevieve - Genevieve's Creations
Arlana - Sweetberry Designs
Jackie - Paper Moments
Judi - Sweet Bloomin Scraps
Nancy - Mulberry Station
Melissa - Stamp It Scrap It Share It
Stacy - Impressions of A Ribbon Addict
Erika - Simple and Sweet
Deanne - Three Trees Paper Creations

Jeannie - Dragonfly Journey




Linda- Stamper's Touch



Heather - Fresh Brewed


Jenny - JR Creations


Have a sweet day!

16 comments:

  1. All the cards are absolutely gorgeous...I can't wait to see the cards from week to week and I am always delighted at what I see. Such great eye candy!! Our DT rocks!! Thanks Stacy for posting this week and thanks to our great sponsor!!! The images were soo much fun to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone Nancy is just so right these cards this week are absolutely gorgeous. I get quite excited to see what everyone else comes up with. These images were so much fun to work with and are so easy to colour. I even think ahead whilst having a shower what I can use and new ideas it's a real worry isn't it LOL. I could only say this to like minded people some of my friends that don't have hobbies would think I was going mad or have lost my marbles. Take care everyone and have a great week. Hugs Kathie xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning everyone! I also love to see what everyone else creates each week with Arlana's brill sketch & the fab images from our great sponsor. I had fun working with my image this week think I colored it 5 different ways before going with the one on my card.
    Have a great week :)
    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning! Wooooo-ie! Another beautiful batch of cards - you rock ladies! Thanks for posting Stacy and Arlana, another awesome sketch!! Big hugs to our sponsor this week - I will be using my image again and again!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Awesome line-up!! Our DT does ROCK!! Stacy thank you for posting and Digi Doodle Shop thank you for sponsoring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A definite cool sketch this week Arlana!! I had so much fun working with it and my image from Digi Doodle Shop - thank you!!! Great cards one and all! I too get excited seeing all the creations!! Happy Wednesday everyone!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Beautiful! creations ladies!!!! I too had so much fun with the sketch and the wonderful images from Digi Doodle Shop. Happy craftin to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! It never ceases to amaze me how talented you all are! These cards are awesome! Arlana, what an awesome sketch once again! Great job everyone!
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. What gorgeous cards today! I love seeing everyones creations too. I just love these precious images at Digi Doodle. It is always such a delight to see what the DT will come up with each week! You are all spectacular! Thanks Arlana, for this fun sketch. Stacy, thanks for your posting this week...even with your computer problems. Heather, we will really miss you! Thanks for being part of our DT. Even though we have had several DT members come and go during the past year, I still feel like they are all still part of this blog! Have a great week! We are finally getting summer here in the NW! Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry Im late Gals. Ive been to the dentist today. Was there about 3 hours. Had a root canal and a tooth pulled. Then I was told to go home and take it easy all day. So here I am for a few min late at night. All the cards are fablous this week. Loving the Digi Doodle images. You make them rock gals. Thanks Digi Doodle for sponsoring us. Thanks so berry much Stacy for posting this week. Gals Ill I can say is we have a berry sweet Design Team Thanks for all you do!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh and Heather we love your digis and you too will be missed. Thanks for all the help you have given me.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yo yo ladies! Great cards as always this week, love Digi Doodle week, the images are just amazing. Have to say I've a few friends on other DT's and they just don't like them, we have the nicest one going, it's a big sweet berry family. We should all give ourselves berry names, like Arlana could be Strawberry - the berry that likes to draw? LOL!! I digress. Anyway thanks for another great sketch, thanks Digi Doodle for sponsoring and thank to Stacy for posting. Bye for now Heather! Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Kathie's card. Thanks for the sketch, I enjoyed playing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was a fun one! I tried to post my card but, so far it does not look like it worked. Here is the link in case it doesn't show up:

    http://barbsbestcreations-barbgmitro.blogspot.com/2010/07/sweet-sketch-wednesday-57.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for being my favorite challenge, the one i look forward to each week! Once again, a great sketch to work with and beautiful examples to be inspired by.

    ReplyDelete
  16. DT is brilliant! Love all the inspiration! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete