Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How SWEET it is!!!
 

Are you having fun yet? I sure have been having fun with all of our new sponsors. So many fun new designs to use each and every week. You can really let your creative juices flow with all of these new designs that are available for us to use from different stamp companies. So come on and join us in the fun. Let my design team inspire you with their creativity.

Our sponsor for this week is Jen at  Say It With Stamps


The prize is 2 months releases-- the winner can choose from August & September or September & October OR pick and choose up to $10 worth from the store at Say It With Stamps


Below is an introduction from Jen and how she started her business.

"I've been an avid crafter my whole life, but found Stampin up 15 years ago and was hooked. After being a demo for nearly a decade, I "retired" myself from that to explore other paper crafting options. My daughter, Karsyn was born 3 1/2 years aog, so I quickly became an expert scrapbooker and had trouble finding sentiments and titles to fit the feeling I wanted to convey on the pages. So I started making my own on the computer and adding them to my scrapbook pages, then cards and other papercrafted items. Finally, this past summer, I went digital, opening an online storefront to share my digital sentiments, embellishments and backgrounds.




Now, in addition to being a fulltime mommy, wife and elementary teacher, I design digital papercrafting stamps in my spare time. Thanks to all my friends and customers for their supper in this adventure. I hope to continue to make these digi's for myself and others use with papercrafting."



There are so many fun designs you can use from different stamp companies. We would like to see what you create with my sketch by using any stamps you may have. So come along and join in the fun. Invite your friends to play along too.


For those that want some sweet fun and want to play along, here's what you need to do.


1. Create a card using the sketch of the week.


You may use any stamp or element you have to create your card.


2. If posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch along with each week's number.


3. Add a link on your blog about my Sweet Sketch Wednesday.


4. Post your card along with link


5. Sign Mr. Linky and add a direct link back to your site.


6. Leave the Design Team a comment.



Arlana - Sweetberry Designs








Nancy - Mulberry Station







Judi -Sweet Bloomin Scraps









Rose-Pink Lemonade





Stephanie - Handmade Creations





Kelly - My Bucket Overfloweth




Sheri-Papercrafty’s Creations





Jeannie - Dragonfly Journey





Katie- Created by Katie




Teri – Teri’s Cards and Toppers





Lisa - Paper and Paw Prints



It saddens me to say that Liz Weber has resigned from our Design Team. We will all truly miss her and her fabulous designs. I want to thank her for all her support in making cards for Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We wish her well as she moves on.

We are still looking for sponsors, so please e-mail me at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com. Be sure and tell anyone that you know.

We would like to thank Sally, owner of Digi Stamps Boutique for offering to be our monthly sponsor once  each month until further notice.

 I want to thank the Design Team for all they do so that this blog can run and you can play.  I hope you will enjoy all of the Design Team inspiration each week. 


We are so excited to have had some new players this week and want to thank everyone for stopping by. We sure do appreciate all your sweet comments. Hoping that you play along with us this week. Be sure and have a sweet week.
Sweet Sketch Wednesdays Participants
1. Stephanie S
2. Donna's Doodles
3. ~*Joni
4. Glenna
5. Juanita
6. Jennine @ Craven Creations
7. Itzuvit
8. jen

Learn more about Sweet Sketch Wednesdays here.
Get The Code

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

11 comments:

  1. Loved the sketch this week and all your cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards ladies!!! Thank you Jen for the Sweet sentiments and sponsoring us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, LADIES! These all look so wonderful! super job with all the many different used of my digi's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Ladies!! Jen, thank you so much for sponsoring us this week and letting us play with your images!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you thought of using some square card sketches? I think this would appeal to more people, also recipies & colour challenges may broaden your appeal.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen thanks for givng us the chance to use your digi sentiments. They were all so fun. You dId such fablous job Design Team. You continue to amaze me every week. Thanks for all you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards, ladies!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful job again, Ladies! Seems like you always outdo yourselves each week!!! Not sure how that can happen when your work is fabulous to begin with....but it just keeps happening!!! It's great to be inspired by all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing DT cards athis week ladies and such a brilliant sketch too :) my creation is with Mr L :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful sponsor you have this week! This is a great sketch, thank you for the continued inspiration that you and the DT provide. I love the variety in the gallery today - everything from Fall to Summer! Thank you Arlana!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sketch, I had fun playing!

    ReplyDelete